Yes it is that time of year again. Time to brave the crowds and the cold and head to shops. I usually do my Christmas shopping through out the year as I do not like crowds and can be put off by large crowds, especially in stores. I just can not concentrate in large crowds of people. But this year I was so busy that some how time got away from me and I just didn’t manage to do my Christmas in July shopping. But last Friday night I hit up Macy’s after work and managed to get the majority of Christmas shopping done. I was determined to get to the stores before Thanksgiving and was happy I did so as the crowds were certainly manageable, which most likely will not be the case in the coming weeks. And today I am sharing with you a wonderful gift I picked up for my sister.
This super chic and glossy limited-edition set from Tarte is an affordable $49.00, and should please any beauty fan. It comes with:
- 4 Amazonian clay eye & cheek palettes with 16 limited-edition eyeshadows and 4 exclusive blushes
- Quad 1: sparkling décor (champagne pearl); feeling fizzy (copper); pop the cork (hazelnut); chocolate fountain (dark brown); inviting (pink coral) (blush)
- Quad 2: tinsel & tulle, merry mocktail, vintage cuff, plum pudding, & jolly (blush); tinsel & tulle (light pink); merry mocktail (mauve); vintage cuff (rose gold); plum pudding (plum); jolly (soft pink) (blush)
- Quad 3: paper snowflake (beige); up on the rooftaupe (golden taupe); light my fire (bronze); sweater weather (brown); cozy (shimmering golden pink) (blush)
- Quad 4: sequin centerpiece (cool taupe); suit & tie (smoky grey); platinum bauble (slate); LBD (black); swanky (nude) (blush)
- full size LipSurgence™ lip crème in ravishing (rose)
- deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara
I then added this fun, packed with bling eyelash curler which also comes with a mascara. So my sister can have one at home and will have an extra one to throw in her purse. So cool right? This cute kit was only $19.99. Either of these sets could be quite the dazzling gift so if you have someone in your life that is a beauty buff you may want to check them out at Macy’s. Now I just have to decide if I am going to go back and get one for myself!