Today I am back with another installment of Love Link Express where I share with you some of my favorite finds; be it the internet, social media or word of mouth you will find a treasure trove of useful and fun places to shop and people to discover. In this installment there will be a little bit of everything we girls (and boys) love : fashion, beauty, and home decor. So lets’ get started!
1) NeuBryne. Neubryne is an independent apparel company founded by Martha Gottwald and is known for its’ vibrant, can’t be missed, color-infused pieces. I first discovered Neubryne at the Nolcha Shows and Martha even used one of the photos I took at the show on her Instagram feed. We stayed in touch over the years and I have seen her brand continue to grow, she was even a contestant on the first season of Making The Cut, and I must say I feel like they had it out for her from day one. She was the first to be cut, but that did not deter her and her brand is bigger than ever. My regular readers will know that I used a number of her pieces in my last editorial shoot, and I wore a few of these pieces to NYFW and was stopped and photographed and had my photos appear on both Getty Images and The Cut style section of NY Magazine. Proof positive that her clothes are show stopping!
2) Karla Cosmetics. Next up is Karla Cosmetics I discovered Karla Cosmetics via Vincent Ford’s Instagram account. I am writing more about him in the next link. If you are a fan of striking editorial statement making makeup looks then this is is the brand for you. They specialize in metallic, iridescent bold colored eye shadows. This is all they do, it is all about eyes, and all about creating out of the box eye makeup looks with the center stage being on the portals to ones’ soul. Personally I have always been more of an “eye” girl then a lip chick. If I am focusing on one feature I alway’s like to play up my eyes more then my lips, so I just love bold shadows like this. And I hope you do too!
3) Vincent Ford. Vincent Ford I discovered on Instagram, I think his profile just popped up on my feed one day and I was stopped in my tracks by his quick and super effective makeup tutorials. Vincent is both a makeup artist and a photographer—he took this photo. How cool is that? Super impressive in my book. You must check out his Instagram and his YouTube channel. Seriously you will not be disappointed.
4) Lone Fox. And speaking of YouTube, one my favorite channels is Lone Fox. Lone Fox is an interior design focused channel started by Drew Scott, his channel features home make overs, D.I.Y tutorials and shopping advice for the home. Drew also has a website and his own line of home decor products. I love to watch his videos on a lazy Saturday morning with a cup of joe. I find his style and his makeovers super inspiring, and I find him and his channel to be calming and a true joy to watch. Think HGTV only a lot more zen. Really, hop on over, you are going to love him!
5) Where I Glow. I adore when I can share an influencer/bloggers success and I try to pay it forward anytime I get a chance. Where I Glow is a candle shop on Etsy. The shop is owned by Juanita of the blog Juanita Likes. I have been reading and following Juanita’s blog for a few years now so I was super excited for her when she announced she had started a candle business.
Personally I can’t live without scented candles and I have quite a few of them in my home. Seriously it’s an addiction. The candles sold in the Where I Glow shop are soy based, vegan and eco friendly. So a win, win, win. You must read her descriptions as there is no smellavison, you will be totally hooked, based on these descriptions I am sure these candles smell divine!